1. Why hasn’t my submission been posted?
2. How do I submit?
3. How many followers do you have?
Around 63,000, but it changes a lot.
4. How long have you and your boyfriend been together?
5. What is your name?
6. How many people run this blog?
It’s just me.
7. Do you think age matters in a relationship?
As long as it’s legal, then love is love.
8. Does long distance work?
Yes. My boyfriend and I are living proof that it does. It takes strength and commitment and it’s not for everyone, but if people are willing to work through the risks, it can definitely work.
9. How old are you?
10. What is your sexual orientation?
11. Do you own any other blogs?
12. Does your boyfriend have a tumblr?
Yes, this is his.
13. What is your boyfriend’s name?
14. How do I know if I’m in love?
It’s not something that’s easy to explain. But if you have to ask me, you’re not in love. You know when you are in love.
15. How long has fuckyeahhlove been around?
About 3.5 years.
16. Will I be notified if my submission doesn’t get posted?
17. How will I know if my submission gets posted?
Follow me. Then you’ll see when it comes up!
18. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, I’m in love now.
19. Where do I go for advice?
There are lots of advice blogs on Tumblr, but I am not one of them.
20. How do I get over someone?
Everybody has different methods. You have to figure out what’s right for you.
21. Is it weird if I haven’t had my first kiss/a boyfriend or girlfriend/been in love yet?
No. Everyone experiences these things some time in life, and you are no exception to that. You just have to wait until it happens.
22. Do you only accept submissions of romantic love?
Nope! Any kind of love is fine. Family, friendship, pets, etc.
23. Why do you post mostly asian couples?
Because, for some reason, majority of my submitters are asian. Don’t ask me why that is because I don’t know.
24. How soon do things get posted?