I don’t think I could possibly be any happier then I am right now.
We have been through so much. We’ve broken up and gotten back together seven times over the course of a year. I’ve had to deal with not trusting you one bit, you had to deal with me being crazy suspicious all the time. You fooled around while we were broken up and so did I although we both knew the other wouldn’t approve. We’ve fought over stupid things and said we never wanted to see one another again. We’ve said horrible things, done horrible things. We’ve also both dealt with the pain of loosing one another. We both hated being apart and I assume that why we kept coming back to each other.
Finally we realized why we kept coming back. I had dated a couple other people during the months we were apart and you didn’t. I remember asking you why and your response was; “I knew we would get back together. I always knew.”
We’ve been through the worst of it. Now its our turn for the best of it.
Finally we are going strong and finally I can say that nothing is going to tear us apart. We are taking the next step in the relationship and we are more serious now then we ever were before.
I love how much my family loves you. My mom trust me more when I’m with you then when I’m with anybody else. I love how your sister jokes around with me as if I’m already family and how your niece draws pictures for me. I love how when I look at you, I can see a old gray haired man sitting next to me in 50 years. I love how you play with my hair and sing to me even though you’re pretty bad at it. I love how you include me in all you do, its not you and me its we. I love how you hold me under stars and whisper that you love me with all your heart. I love how your family invites me everywhere and how you take care of me when i’m sick. I love how people already see me as your wife. I love the feeling I get every time you say you love me and I love the look you get in your eyes when I say I love you too.
Most of all, I love how far we have come in the last year and 9 months.
I have known you since I was about 11 years old and I never knew you would come to mean so much to me.
It’s you. Its always been you.
- railovesaris reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- viannatandriani reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- skinnybitch09 likes this
- jiaayala likes this
- sunabovethehorizon likes this
- exquisite-memoirs likes this
- itsbeentoolongwithoutyou likes this
- shecanhardlywait likes this
- moneygotmymindblown likes this
- freaaaakkkkyyyy likes this
- bigcityloverrrr likes this
- kannibal-luna likes this
- drownoutthevoices likes this
- orenburgkingdom likes this
- musicandturtle reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- infiniteveee likes this
- nopassion likes this
- absenceistolove reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- randomsweetnothings likes this
- thankgoditsyen likes this
- imaattentionseeker reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- littlemoi likes this
- iamomarsagum likes this
- sunkissedwonder reblogged this from fuckyeahhlove
- koooshi likes this
- rosemarymonday likes this
- janerantssssssss likes this
- thisisunfindable likes this
- disappearingg likes this
- youfaithme likes this
- mcdanalds likes this
- youwillalwaysseehersmile likes this
- adiamondbullet submitted this to fuckyeahhlove